Vera Wang is definitely an icon within the haute couture business. Her modern-day styles and her completely unique sense of style have long elevated the bar for designer wedding dresses and women’s fashion. A number of years ago, Vera turned her focus to wedding invitations and high-quality stationery. Partnering with William Arthur, Vera announced her distinctive line of stationery which incorporates elements from the fashion industry, her distinctive oyster-colored cardstock and even a specially designed envelope.
Earlier this year, Vera fully revamped On Weddings, her signature wedding invitation album. Her completely new samples features 35 exclusive wedding stationery trousseaus, having a lot more colors as well as an awesome selection of fanciful designs and Vera’s focus on more traditional designs. Vera Wang On Weddings reflects the traditional yet contemporary and sophisticated beauty that’s made Vera Wang a fashion icon.
Found listed below are just a few of the exhilarating unique attributes you will discover in Vera’s new On Weddings launch:
- Painted Edge – New to Vera Wang On Weddings, Vera Wang shall be providing heavy-weight card stock with custom-painted edges, in lots of ink colors. A real proclamation of extravagance, this painted edge design and style is etched in Lapis and Gold. The unique monogrammed wreath provides for a nod to tradition, while exposing a whimsical feeling.
- Garden Lace Folder – This incredible design and style is motivated by both Vera Wang’s Ready-to-Wear and wedding selections. A fancy garden of flowers and a fine mesh of laser-cut lace cut off to disclose an attractive range of background hues. From Raspberry, Peony and Saffron to Grass, Lapis and Indigo, this impressive and responsive invitation speaks to the polished detailing within Vera Wang’s collections.
- Letterpressed Heart – Impressive and contemporary, the terminology and wording for this particular enchanting invitation is set within the clutches of an over-sized heart. The lively cross-hatching on this design enhances the tactile nature of letterpress printing, while the peony ink gives an overt femininity.
- Gold Border -This remarkable design features a broad band of gold foil on the card edge along with the envelope flap. The type is at once impressive and soft. Displayed engraved, this modish invitation will most definitely captivate.
- Black Paper – Last fall, Vera Wang enraptured the fashion world together with her Spring 2012 variety of black bridal gowns. Here, the same thrill and ambiance is mirrored on paper. Beautifully personalized in a proprietary calligraphic typeface, this invitation marries heart and refinement.
We strongly advocate going to a stationery shop in your area to view Vera Wang’s On Weddings personally. If it isn’t really convenient, see Vera on the internet and I’m sure you will concur that this new release is kind of unique.